Here at ArtyAds we respect the rights of all artists and creative people worldwide and we expect our members to also demonstrate that respect and assist us in creating a beneficial and positive atmosphere for all ArtyAds visitors and members.
What is Copyright Infringement?
To simplify this question, copyright infringement occurs when you do certain things with a creative work which someone else produced without first getting the proper permission.
Some examples of copyright infringement (this is only a partial listing) can include:
- Placing someone else's photograph or creative work online without proper permission.
- Using a creative work commercially without permission.
- Adapting someone else's creative work found in one medium to another medium, such as making a book into a movie or a photograph into a painting.
- Modifying or editing a creative work without proper permission.
Copyright infringement is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission.
What Happens When You Submit Infringing Works to ArtyAds?
Any copyright owner following the procedures in this Copyright Policy can require ArtyAds to remove his or her copyrighted content in use by a member of ArtyAds. When through the proper notice we become aware that a submission to ArtyAds infringes upon the copyrights of another artist, creative person or company, we will immediately delete it. This is a legal requirement which we fulfill immediately; you will not receive an advanced warning and you will not be given an opportunity to 'fix it'.
If you believe that a submission on ArtyAds infringes on your copyright you may either report the submission using our internal reporting system or send us a copyright notice via mail or email. A member of staff will review your notice and act accordingly. If you believe that one of your submissions was removed in error you may contact our helpdesk or otherwise file a counter notice.
If you are found to repeatedly post infringing content, your account will be suspended and serious offenders will have their account banned and deactivated. We consider three strikes as an indication of being a repeat infringer subject to ban. If you are found deliberately misrepresenting the copyrighted work of another as your own your account will be immediately banned and deactivated.
The copyright owner may also decide to sue you directly if you infringe his or her copyright in posting content to ArtyAds.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
This section contains the formal requirements of the Copyright Act with respect to the rights of copyright owners whose content appears on Artyads without authorization and instruction to copyright owners. To file a copyright infringement notification with Artyads (also commonly known as a 'DMCA takedown notice'), the copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on his or her behalf will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. In this regard please provide URLs when you identify the location of the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Written notice should be sent by mail to ArtyAds's designated agent as follows:
6, Imm. Razali, Appt. Numéro 3 Rue Alexandrie. Hamria / Meknes 50000
Phone: 00 212 5 35 46 13 47
If you have any problem you can contact report@artyadsHQ.com
Last Modification: July 01 2018 13:32:08.