Your privacy is very important to us and we believe in giving you full disclosure about the kinds of information we gather and what we do with it. We also want to give you a choice about the use of your personal information.
Information Collection and Use: Personally Identifiable Information
In the course of using the Site and Services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information, which refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you ('Personal Information'). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address, phone number and postal address. We use your Personal Information primarily to provide and improve the Site and Services and to respond to your inquiries.
We may also request that you provide certain information, such as your zip code and personal preferences, which is typically considered 'Non-Identifying Information' because it cannot, by itself, be used to contact or identify you.
We use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Non-Identifying Information) primarily to provide and improve the Services, to complete your transactions and respond to your inquiries.
Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified. But, the same items of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-Identifying information (for example, your age). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other ArtyAds users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Site and Services and to analyze and understand how our Site and Services are used.
We collect information to make ArtyAds useful for you and to provide a personalized experience.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
To completely delete all Personal Information you provide to ArtyAds, you must contact us at Contact@artyadsHQ.com. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
ArtyAds is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the 'Sharing Your Information' section below. ArtyAds may send out e-mails with ArtyAds -related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from ArtyAds, which inform you of actions (e.g. new follower) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please visit the settings section of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
We will send you emails based on your profile settings. From time to time, we may send emails to all our users.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. ArtyAds cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing Your Information
Because ArtyAds enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use ArtyAds is an integral part of the ArtyAds experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- ArtyAds Personnel: ArtyAds personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of ArtyAds business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if ArtyAds, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other ArtyAds users in your User Profile. The User Profile is the area on ArtyAds where we allow you to tell other ArtyAds users about yourself. You may control what personal information is displayed in your User Profile by visiting the Settings section of your User Profile.
- Followers' Activity: Much like other online social networks, ArtyAds allows non-followers to browse your followers’ activity.
- Syndication: ArtyAds allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the ArtyAds website.
- Service Providers: ArtyAds may share user information as well as information from tools such as cookies, log files, device identifiers and location data, with third-parties that help ArtyAds provide services to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary for ArtyAds to provide our services. ArtyAds requires Services Providers to protect your data in a manner consistent with this Policy and to limit the use of such information to the performance of services for ArtyAds. ArtyAds may also remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with Service Providers, including combining your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
We do not sell your information to anyone. However, we will show publicly available information to other users. We may share information so that we can provide our service, and we may share information where required by law. We may also share information with third-parties that help ArtyAds provide services to you.
Keeping Information Secure
- Your ArtyAds account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Your account is protected by an encrypted password. We keep it secure; you must also keep it safe. Our employees may not access your account unless required to do a specific job.
Our Policy Toward Children
You must be 14 years and older to register to use the ArtyAds website. As a result, ArtyAds does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that ArtyAds has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and receive their parents permission before using ArtyAds or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Please register only when you reach 18 years of age, or ask for your parents permission if you are between 14 and 18 years old.
Last Modification: July 01 2018 13:32:11.